Tech-People is a specialised IT recruitment firm. On behalf of our prestugeous client we are looking for a Senior SAP BW Application Manager.
Every high-technology product from our client has to fulfill three basic criteria: Quality, Innovation, Foresight. Our client is one of the world leaders in industrial automation and control, test and measurement, information systems and industrial services. Besides being high quality, innovative and advanced, their products are also safe and durable. In other words, they supply smart technology, made by smart professionals. Many of their customers are household names in oil and gas upstream and downstream process, power generation, and the petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Continuous improvement. That's a key principle at our client. It's essential to building their future. Our client's goal: sustainable growth, satisfied customers and personal development of their employees.
An attractive new European office is under construction in Amersfoort. In 2008 our client will relocate there from their three present sites in the Netherlands. This move will efficiently bring together the know-how and experience of their European headquarters, the Dutch sales and service organisation and thir European systems engineering centre.
For this strong, international business, they seek young and experienced professionals. Thinkers and self-starters who 'See, Know, Act'. Quick, smart, decisive. But above all, willing to go the extra mile for our customers!
At our client's European location (Amersfoort - The Netherlands), they are looking for a new colleague in the position of SAP BW Application Manager.
The MIS Department of our client provides and supports a major part of the information supply to the European subsidiaries - ITIL-based. Currently, the MIS department supports about 600 SAP-users and this number will expand to over 1200 users the next years. Among others, SAP components (R/3 4.7 (FI, CO, MM, SD, PP, PS and HR), BW 3.5, CRM and SAP Portal are used for the information supply. Every colleague is an expert in various SAP modules.
* You are responsible for the European development, roll-out and maintenance of the BW functionality;
* You carry out information need analysis, selection, development and implementation of data models, and improvement of the BW data structures;
* You translate user (change) requests of European users into actual functional design, you asses whether planned changes in business processes impact SAP BW information structures and -if applicable- draw up improvement proposals;
* New developed functionality is tested, implemented and documented by you;
* You instruct SAP users in case of new or changed functionality and you ensure that training material for users is available and updated;
* You identify and correct incorrect use of SAP;
* You analyse and solve problems and act as oracle to users and management;
* You supervise external resources i.a.
* You have a bachelor degree in e.g. (technical) business administration or information management;
* You have knowledge of and experience with SAP BW and business intelligence;
* You are challenged by the assignment of translating our client's KPI's efficiently and effectively into SAP BW solutions;
* You act as a result oriented business partner, with strong analytical skills;
* You enjoy working in a team: open-minded and transferring knowledge and experience easily to your colleagues;
* You are proficient in English.
* You're good at analytical problem solving and a good communicator: making SAP and its functionality understandable to users and management.
What we offer:
* A resourceful, creative, internationally-oriented work environment; Location: The Netherlands - AmersfoortSalary: NegotiableWork type: Permanent, Employee
* Innovative and advanced high-technology products;
* Prominent global customers;
* Independence and considerable personal responsibility;
* A flat organisation with short lines of communication;
* A strategic, long-term business vision;
* A continuous process for learning, development and growth;
* A talented team of professional, highly-motivated colleagues;
* A pleasant, informal atmosphere; an excellent remuneration package.
Contact person for this job
For more information plaese contact the responsible recruitment consultant:
Junior Consultant - IT & ITC
Tech-People Hungary Kft.
Mobile no: +36 30 9425476